Sunday, March 16, 2008

Firefox 3, Beta 4


I have been running Firefox 3 since beta 2 (OS X 10.4), this is the first time that (from what I can see), the add-ons are starting to fall behind. I don't give a shit about the Google toolbar and the minor stuff, but I really need Flash Block back. The only reason I ever have Firefox 3b4 crashing is because of Flash, otherwise it runs pretty damn nice.


Also, would somebody please get on with the god damn program and figure out how to write a bookmarks add-on for Google Bookmarks? If you don't take into account the Google toolbar, support for Google bookmarks is literally nonexistent. Everyone has a plugin for frickin del.icio.us, so how come there is nothing usable for Google bookmarks?


Except for those two basic nags, I like it a lot. It is faster and runs even better. So please, with sugar on top, Flash Block and Google Bookmarks.


Photo Credit: Photo by pigstyave, used under the terms of a Creative Commons license.



0 comments: