Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Clever phone math


Classical Algebra
Originally uploaded by blkmage

The new iPhone is $200 cheaper than my old one, a steal, right?

Yes, but in order to get the new iPhone with my current iPhone plan, I have to spend an extra $10/month.

Old iPhone = $400 + $20/month @24 months = $880 above what would cost me to use a $0 subsidized phone over 24 months.

New iPhone = $200 + $30/month @24 months = $920 above what would cost me to use a $0 subsidized phone over 24 months.

Cheaper my ass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mac users are right brained, meaning they're good at art class and being emo. normal people are left brained and can do simple math.


That is why the iphone will be a runaway success despite leaving your wallet with a bleeding rectum

Cool Gui said...

YES! Who doesn't want to pay more for 2 new features?