Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blogo

This is a test entry made with Blogo.

Things I like/dislike (most of these will be judged against Ecto, my golden standard for blogging):

  1. The preview actually pulls my blogspot template, pretty sweet.
  2. The way that the lists toggle works is a bit confusing.
  3. I don't see an HTML view.
  4. It uses less screen space, yet doesn't feel crowded.

I am going to quote this sentence.

I am really liking the live preview. It's a no-brainer.

I just noticed that it keeps track of multiple images embedded into a post. I have no idea how I am going to make it work with Flickr, but direct files seem to be working.


I just managed to crash it.

I have no idea how to paste html into an entry. I have an image tag generated by Picasa, which is also how it would work in Flickr and Youtube.

Bummer.




0 comments: